Tuesday, September 30, 2008

“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.”

Until I come up with some new sketches, I've dug up some old pieces from my deviant art page. I used to post all my stuff on there, but thanks to the needless drama that plagues the site, I was banned (long story short: if your critique has anything negative, people tend to get all offended and consider it "flaming"). Anyways, feel free to grimace at my old stuff. I'd like to think that I've become better since these pieces, but it could just be an entirely new type of "suck".


I have no idea why I'm so averse to color. I'll use every shade of gray, but usually avoid color. Blegh.
See? Same thing with this piece. I kinda wanna do this one over, with actual colors. Make it look decent. Oh yeah, I screwed up the date, it should be '07, not '06.

No comments: